Llansamlet Household Waste Recycling Centre
Ferryboat Close, Swansea Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA6 8QN.
Opening times for Llansamlet Recycling Centre: 7 days a week, 8.30am - 5.00pm (closed from 1.00pm on Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
- Book a slot to visit Llansamlet
- Before taking wood to Llansamlet Recycling Centre, check what can't be recycled
- Tip Treasures - reuse shop
- Getting to the centre
- What will be accepted at each recycling centre
- Recycling centres - on site rules
- What type of vehicles are allowed at the recycling centres
Residents wishing to take their waste to Llansamlet Recycling Centre will need to book an allocated date and time slot in advance. This is to ensure we can safely manage traffic levels at our main recycling centre.
Book a slot to visit Llansamlet household waste recycling centre Book a slot to visit Llansamlet household waste recycling centre
- Before booking or visiting any of our sites please ensure you read the full site rules.
- Bookings can be made by residents of the City and County of Swansea ONLY. Those living outside the county area will be refused entry to this and all other recycling centres.
- Residents who are unable to book a visit using the website can do so by phone during office hours Monday to Friday on 01792 635600
- You must not use your vehicle registration number to book visits against different addresses. This will be identified, and you may be refused entry or have your booking cancelled.
- Do not arrive on site until 5 minutes before your time slot.
- Bring your booking confirmation email and proof of Swansea residency to show to site staff on arrival. Vehicles requiring permits will also be asked for the yellow vehicle permit.
- Each vehicle will be given a maximum of 10 minutes to offload on site during each visit.
- Recycling centre booking FAQs
- Recycling centre booking - step by step guide