Wheels 2 Work scooter loan scheme
Are you struggling to find transport to travel to work or training, or unable to accept a job opportunity because you can't get there?
The Wheels 2 Work project is a not-for-profit scooter loan scheme for those who have no other means of getting to, or keeping, a job/training due to a lack of public transport at times they require and no transport of their own.
What will you get?
From just £36 per week you will get:
- loan of the scooter
- maintenance and breakdown cover.
Who can apply?
You can apply to Wheels 2 Work if you:
- are aged 17-64
- live in the Swansea local authority area
- have the offer of, or are in secure employment or training
- have secure storage attached to/in your home
- have a bank account or equivalent
- can pay £100 deposit, which is part refundable if the bike is returned in good condition
- hold a provisional/full driving licence.
For more information email email@example.com or phone 01792 522982 / 522976.