Toggle mobile menu visibility

Tell us about problems with public toilets

If you have a problem with any of our public toilets please tell us. If there are staff on site please report problems to them first so we can sort the problem quickly.

If there are no staff in site then please use the form below to tell us about any problems you have had. 

If the problem is vandalism or antisocial activities please phone the police non emergency number 101 if the problem does not need an emergency response. If the problem is an emergency please phone the emergency services 999.