Search site
£ pound sign

Pay a parking fine

You can pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) online through this website, in person at the Civic Centre, by post or by telephone.

Pay online

To pay online click the link to our payment systemOpens new window. You will need to enter the PCN Number or Excess Charge Reference at the top of the ticket in the Reference box. The PCN Number will begin with WJ

Information about security and our online payments system is available at the bottom of this page.

Pay in person

Payment may be made at the Contact Centre, Civic Centre. You can pay by card, cheque or cash.  Please also bring your PCN or Excess Charge with you.

Bank transfer 

A bank transfer cannot be made if your case / cases are with an enforcement agent. Additional costs will apply and you have to deal directly with them.

You can pay your bill straight into the council's bank account, but please remember to quote your reference / account number so we can allocate your payment to your account:

Lloyds Bank PLC, 802 Oxford Street, Swansea, SA1 3AF.

Sort code 30-00-00
Account number 00283290

Pay by post

Please make your cheque or postal order payable to 'City & County of Swansea', write your Penalty Charge Notice number and address on the back, then send it to: Parking Services, PO Box 588, Swansea, SA1 9GD.

Failure to pay the correct postal charges may result in the non-delivery of your mail and this may affect your payment or correspondence being received by the council within the necessary timescale. Allow 2 working days for 1st class and 5 days for 2nd Class.

Pay by telephone 

An automated telephone service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is charged at the local rate. To make a payment phone 0300 456 2765 (English) or 0300 456 2775 (Welsh). You will need to state your PCN Number or Excess Charge Reference and debit or credit card details.


Please do not pay if you intend to appeal. The penalty amount will not increase while your appeal is reviewed.

What happens to any income raised through enforcement? 

Any monies raised through enforcement can only be used for the purposes of highway and road improvement, environmental improvement or for the improvement of public passenger transport services.


If you have any queries or comments regarding parking issues please contact us by emailing or by post to Parking Services, PO Box 588, Swansea, SA1 9GD. 

Powered by GOSS iCM