Reusable nappies reduce the amount of black bags you need and save you money. Plus we will give you up to £100 towards the cost of buying reusable nappies.
In a 2 and a half year period each baby will produce approximately 5,000 nappies, filling 156 black bags (the weight of an average family car). The cost to parents is between £700 and £1,300 for disposable nappies.
More and more parents are making the switch to reusable nappies as they realise not only can they cut their family's waste in half but they can also save themselves hundreds of pounds in the process.
There is a perception that reusable nappies are 'hard work', but they needn't be. With today's modern designs, washing machines and the use of flushable liners, using reusable nappies couldn't be easier.
Reusable nappy cashback scheme
Make the switch to reusable nappies and we will repay you up to £100 towards the cost!
Terms and conditions for reusable nappy cashback scheme
- Applications will be accepted from residents of the City and County of Swansea only. Evidence of this may be requested if it is not shown in the supporting documents provided.
- A maximum of one application per child will be accepted from a parent or legal guardian.
- The reusable nappies must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian named on the birth certificate or MAT B1 form unless otherwise agreed.
- Applications will be accepted for children up to the age of 18 months only.
- Proof of purchase must clearly show reusable nappies have been purchased. This can also include reusable nappy accessories but cannot be the sole purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be no more than six months old and from an accredited source, for example an online or high street retailer.
- Second hand nappies are eligible for the scheme if their purchase can be demonstrated by valid documentation, for example pay pal or eBay receipt. Hand written or typed receipts / invoices will not be accepted as valid documentation.
- Birth certificates or MAT B1 documents must be legible with no alterations.
- The City and County of Swansea reserve the right to withhold payment if it is felt that any of the above conditions above have not been satisfied.
- The City and County of Swansea will not accept responsibility for the loss of any application howsoever caused.