Langland Bay beach huts
Beach huts in Langland for the 2023/2024 season.
All huts are full for Winter 2022/23 so please do not call or email.
The huts are in great demand, so we limit each household within the City and County of Swansea to one application per season - proof of address is required.
Applications are now closed for 2023
- 31 March 2023 - 26 March 2024 (12 months) - rent £1,999
- 31 March 2023 - 31 January 2024 (10 months) - rent £1,725
- 31 March 2023 - 29 June 2023 (3 months) - rent £599
- 1 July 2023 - 28 September 2023 (3 months) - rent £599
- 1 October 2023 - 31 January 2024 (4 months) - rent £415
- 1 October 2023 - 26 March 2024 (6 months) - rent £599
- no electricity or water is supplied to these day huts
- car parking fees are not included in the hut rental fee
There is not an attendant at Langland during the season. Any issues with the huts should be reported directly to a member of staff by phone on 07970 322797 / 07900 702794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when I apply?
We allocate the huts in March, and this is done by drawing numbers randomly (you cannot reserve your hut but you can comment on your preference). We will let you know if you are successful by email which will contain a link to make your payment.