Toggle mobile menu visibility

Have your say

Have your say in council surveys, consultations and forums.

Have your say and help shape how we tackle poverty in Swansea

We're committed to doing all we can as a council alongside our communities and our partners to tackle poverty and inequality in Swansea.

Customer Charter and Service Standards: have your say

The Swansea Council Customer Charter, combined with our published Service Standards, provide our framework for communicating how we will meet the expectations of our residents.

Coproduction policy - have your say

Within the council, there is a greater emphasis on co-production.

Strategic Equality Plan - early engagement

We would like your views on what you think are the most significant inequality issues in Swansea and what actions you think the Council should take to tackle these issues.

Conversion of Traditional Rural Buildings

We would like your views on a draft version of new planning guidance titled 'Conversion of Traditional Rural Buildings'.

Gambling policy amendment - have your say

Gambling Act 2005 - consultation on proposed amendments to Swansea Council's Statement of Principles (Gambling Policy) in respect of a proposal to pass a new resolution not to issue casino licences.

Swansea and Gower local access forum

The purpose of the local access forum is to provide a platform to advise and discuss the improvement and management of public access to the countryside in the area.