Toggle mobile menu visibility

Register/report a change of circumstances that may affect your Council Tax

If your circumstances change you must let us know straight away so we can adjust your bill and update our records.

Register/report a change of address

Let us know if you move house. It may lead to a different rate of Council Tax.

Stop receiving single person discount

Let us know if you're no longer living alone at your property.

Report other changes of circumstances

Other changes you need to let us know about include change of name, change in ownership of the property or if circumstances relating to a discount or exemption have changed.