Search site

If you are having difficulty paying your council tax bill as your income has reduced, you can apply for council tax reduction. Email for advice.


You can also contact our council tax team for help and advice in respect of your payments.

£ pound sign

Council Tax

Information about Council Tax for residents in Swansea.

Powered by GOSS iCM