Toggle mobile menu visibility

Report moving or leaving premises so we can update your business rates records

If you are moving premises within Swansea, or are vacating your business premises please let us know so we can update your details.

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.

Close Choose Language