Swansea Bay Rider Land Train
The Swansea Bay Rider is a 72 seater land train, which runs along Swansea promenade, from Blackpill Lido, Blackpill, to Southend Gardens, Mumbles, and gives passengers a spectacular view of the beautiful Swansea Bay.
The Swansea Bay Rider Land Train service is not operating at this time due to essential maintenance (26 Jul). We apologise for any inconvenience, we will update this page when we have a restart date.
Running every weekend from 23 April to 4 September, and open daily during the school holidays;
- Summer: Friday 15 July - Sunday 4 September
- Hop on Hop off standard - £5.50
- Hop on Hop off Concession (under 16's, Student and Senior citizen) - £4.50
- Hop on Hop off PTL - £3.50
- Hop on Hop off Family (2 adults and 2 juniors) - £13.00
You can buy your ticket on the train.
The Swansea Bay Rider is fully accessible to wheelchair users. Dogs are allowed on the train if on a lead and under control.
Please note: The Swansea Bay Rider is weather dependent and will not run if conditions are poor.
For more information about the Swansea Bay Rider Land Train contact email@example.com