Search site

Report anti-social behaviour on council estates

If you are a council tenant or live on a council estate and are being affected by anti-social behaviour, let us know so that we can help deal with it.

If you require an immediate response please contact the Neighbourhood Support Unit on 01792 648507. If a criminal act is taking place please dial 999.

You do not have to leave your name and address on this form if you would prefer to report the incident anonymously, however, it would be beneficial to the investigation if you could provide us with your contact details.

If you do leave your name and address we will get back to you within 5 working days and provide you with any update on the investigation and any advice which may be relevant.

You can report abandoned vehicles, noise complaints, flytipping, litter or dog fouling using the links in the related pages section at the bottom of this page.

If you are a council tenant or a resident in a council estate to report anti-social behaviour you can also:

  • Contact the Neighbourhood Support Unit (NSU) by telephone on 01792 648507 (24 hours a day)
  • Contact your Neighbourhood Officer at your local District Housing Office.  The local office may be aware of the problem and action could already be underway.
  • Email the details to
  • Any criminal acts, including threatening and abusive behaviour should be reported to the Police immediately (999 in an emergency or 101 for a non-emergency) and also to the District Housing Office if the offence involves council tenants or council property.
Powered by GOSS iCM