Search site

Register a premises where skin piercing will be carried out

If a business carries out acupuncture or tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring (micropigmentation), body and ear piercing or electrolysis it will need to be licensed.

You can apply for a premises licence to carry out skin piercing using this form.

Powered by GOSS iCM