Search site

Electrical works

If you own your home then it is your responsibility to make sure that any electrical works are safe under Part P of the Building Regulations.

Works can be done by a competent person scheme-registered electrician or checked by one. You can carry out the work yourself or use an unregistered tradesperson but the work will need to be checked either by a registered electrician or by making an application for building regulations approval.

You can find out more about finding an approved contractor and other useful information on carrying out electrical works on the LABC websiteOpens new window.

Powered by GOSS iCM