Toggle mobile menu visibility

Apply for a licence to keep a zoo

Use our online form to apply for a licence to keep wild animals for public exhibition.

You must submit your fee with the application. You will be asked to pay a further fee to cover the vets visit once that has taken place.

This form is available in Welsh - click on 'Cymraeg' in the top right corner of your screen.

Close Choose Language

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon
Last modified on 14 February 2024