Search site
Speech bubble

Get advice on private rented housing

If you live in private rented housing, or are a landlord you can contact us for advice.

To help us deal with your problem or query please tell us your name and contact details.  We will also need to know the address of the property that you need advice about or are having problems with.  If you are having problems with your landlord please also give us their name.

We aim to respond to you within 5 days.

If you would prefer to report the problem by telephone you can contact the Environment Call Centre on 01792 635600 or email  

  1. Swansea Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. Your information will be used in the exercise of our official authority and will not be used for any other purpose. We will not share your data with third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.

    Data protection law describes the legal basis for our processing your data as necessary for the performance of a public task. For further information about how Swansea Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our corporate privacy notice on our website.
  2. Fields marked * are required
  3. Your details
  4. Label
  5. Label
  6. Your query
  7. Hidden for Flare
  8. Are you a robot?
Powered by GOSS iCM