Search site

Free school meals - report a change of circumstances

Please tell us if your circumstances change.

If you have a change in your personal circumstances that might mean you are no longer entitled to free school meals you must notify us immediately. Tell us about changes such as:

  • starting work and coming off benefits
  • if you change to a different benefit
  • moving home
  • if another of your children starts school for the first time
  • if your child changes school mid way through a term

If you do not tell us about changes at the time they happen, you may have to pay us back for any meals taken whilst you were not eligible.

  1. Swansea Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. Your information will be used in the exercise of our official authority and will not be used for any other purpose. We will not share your data with third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.

    Data protection law describes the legal basis for our processing your data as necessary for the performance of a public task. For further information about how Swansea Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our corporate privacy notice on our website.
  2. Fields marked * are required
  3. Parent or carer details
    1. 'Parent' includes someone living in the household as the partner of a child’s biological parent.
    2. Relationship to the child *
  4. Your details
  5. Label
  6. Label
Powered by GOSS iCM