Search site
  • A to Z of services


  • Have your say

    Have your say in council surveys and consultations.

  • Health and safety

    We ensure local businesses comply with health and safety legislation covering retailing, some warehouses, most offices, hotels and catering, sports, leisure, consumer services and places of worship.

  • Hearing Loss

    Information for Deaf people and those who are hard of hearing

  • High hedges

    Please try to solve your hedge problems by talking to your neighbours before contacting us. If the dispute can't be settled then we can assess the case and act as an independent and impartial third party.

  • Housing
  • Housing Benefit

    If you are on a low income you could get Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent. How much you may get will depend on your income and circumstances and how much of your rent is eligible for benefit.

  • Housing grants and loans

    Find out about help to repair your home, adapt your home and improve energy efficiency.

  • Hynt

    The Hynt card helps make access to leisure and recreational services easier for disabled customers.

  • Indoor Hockey
  • Private Rented Housing

    We oversee improvements and maintenance of private rented houses. A lot of our work is with Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO).

Powered by GOSS iCM