Directions and Access for the Brangwyn
How to find the Brangwyn Hall and Guildhall.
How to find the Brangwyn Hall
The Brangwyn Hall is a popular centre of social and cultural life in Swansea, located within the Guildhall. It is one of the principal cultural locations in Swansea, and is regularly used for weddings and functions.
(only open during events)
• Access via external lift below Brangwyn entrance steps - South Road. As you face the steps, the door is to the right hand side under the steps
• Accessible Disabled persons toilet located in Brangwyn bar
• Changing Places toilet located in Brangwyn bar (accessed via RADAR key - a key is available from bar staff and hall stewards).
• Baby change facilities available in Brangwyn bar
• Wheelchair accessible from Guildhall entrance, South Road, via the lift (button 1) near the entrance (the narrowest part of the route is 750mm wide).
• South Road
• It is advisable to telephone Security (01792 636000) if access is needed after 4.30 p.m. on weekdays or at weekends.
• It is advisable to book accessible spaces (01792 636595)
Council Chamber, Lord Mayor's Parlour, Reception Room and Committee Rooms
• Located on the upper ground floor
• Access via accessible Guildhall South Road entrance and lift (button 2)
Accessible Disabled Persons' Toilets
• Unisex - Lower Ground Floor (reception area)
First Floor (opposite Lord Mayor's Parlour)
• Ladies - on North Side, next to lifts on Lower Ground, 1st and 2nd Floors
How to get to here
High Street, Swansea is an accessible station. It is advisable to contact British Rail to discuss access arrangements / assistance.
Tel: 08453 003 005
Data Cabs 01792 474747
Virtually all buses are now accessible.
Quadrant Bus Station is located in the City Centre. Buses are available from High Street Station to the Quadrant Bus Station.
Check out the website for information on accessibility and bus timetables.
The nearest bus stop to the accessible entrance to the Guildhall / Brangwyn Hall is the South Road stop.